The Signature Course
How To Balance Your Hormones & Keep Them Balanced
The Hormone Sweet Spot™ Course is a simple yet comprehensive professional hormone balancing blueprint for women who want to get their hormones balanced and keep them balanced.
This hormone balancing course was developed over nearly two decades out of a hormone medicine clinic by female hormone balancing specialists.
It is specifically designed for generally healthy women between the ages 20-60 who want know what it takes to balance hormones in a way so they may never experience Menstrual Cycle Dysfunction, PMS, Perimenopause, or Menopause in their lifetime.
The most clinically effective female hormone balancing course offered anywhere by anyone.
What You Get
All You Need To Know To Get Your Hormones Balanced
- 13 module digital course
- Action plan to get to your personal Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- Bonus material
- Mentioned resources
- PDF handouts
- Module 0: Fundamentals
- Module 1: Hormones 101
- Module 2: The Fifth Vital Sign: Healthy Periods
- Module 3: Lifestyle & Nutrition For Hormone Balancing
- Module 4: The Estrobolome & Gut Health Ecology
- Module 5: Foods That Disrupt, Foods That Balance
- Module 6: Female Stress & Hormones
- Module 7: Fitness & The Physical Body
- Module 8: Hormones, Sleep & Rest
- Module 9: Relationships, Hormones & You
- Module 10: The Mind-Spirit-Hormone Connection
- Module 11: HRT, Labs & Doctors
- Module 12: Optimal Hormone Maintenance
You Will Learn
What It Takes To Balance Your Hormones
- The causes of hormonal imbalance.
- The Four Stages of Perimenopause, the causes of perimenopause, and how you could reverse and prevent perimenopause indefinitely.
- The causes of the menopause, the four stages of post-menopause, and how you could reverse it and/or prevent it for as long as you wish.
- The causes of PMS, PMDD, menstrual cycle dysfunction, and how you could reverse and prevent these conditions.
- The health benefits of a regular period, and how you could establish and maintain a healthy period for as long as you wish.
- The Fifth Vital Sign and how to use it to keep your hormones balanced.
- Hormones; estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid, and others.
- The truth about estrogen and why your brain and body require plenty of it.
- The truth about estrogen dominance, the cause of it, and how you could reverse and prevent it.
- What it means to balance hormones.
- What it takes to balance hormones.
- Why the hormones you're taking now aren't working.
- How to know when your hormones are out of balance, what you could do to bring them back into balance, and how you could never be hormonally unbalanced again.
- The Panacea Protocol™ and how to use it to get to your personal Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- The Four Generations of Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), how they work, what you can expect from each, the clinical efficacy of each, and which one may be right for you.
- The difference between hormone replacement therapy and hormone optimization therapy, and which may be right for you.
- The Five Clinical Categories of HRT Patients, which one you may be, and how it may impact your hormone balancing goals.
- How to put together an effective Hormone Health Team, who should be on it, and how to successfully lead your team.
- How to find the right HRT doctor for you.
- How to talk to your hormone doctor about HRT, and how to articulate what you want to achieve and what your hormone balancing goals are.
- Endocrine disruption, what it is, how it affects your hormones, and how to avoid it.
- Ovarian dysfunction and hypoestrogenism, their side effects, and what you could do about it.
- How to find out if your ovaries are working or not, and what you can do about it if they aren't.
- Lab work; how to order your own labs, where to order them, what to order, when to get them done, how to read them, how to use them as a tool to get to your personal Hormone Sweet Spot™, and how to speak intelligently with your HRT doctor about them.
- Optimal hormone lab ranges.
- The Estrobolome; why it's important, how to optimize it, and how could use it to balance your hormones.
- Which foods aid in hormone optimization and which foods cause hormonal imbalance.
- The truth about estrogen and cancer and why your risk for cancer is greater the longer your estrogen remains low.
- How to heal your gut with right foods and the right hormones.
- How to create a personal diet and lifestyle regimen that supports optimal hormone performance and enhance the HRT you're taking.
- Nutritional supplements to use for optimal female hormone balancing and gut performance.
- Steps to take to get your hormones balanced to your personal Hormone Sweet Spot™.
Benefits of Optimal Hormone Balancing
This course is currently offered in the Hormone Sweet Spot Program as a part of a complete hormone balancing curriculum.
The Hormone Sweet Spot™ Program is only offered four times a year with limited capacity. So don't miss out.