As a clinical hormone coach, I have worked with hormone doctors helping their patients achieve optimal hormonal balance for nearly 20 years.
It has truly been a privilege to coach thousands of women through the metamorphosis of optimal hormone balancing.
Working directly with patients in a hormone clinic for so long has allowed me to see what happens to the mind and body of women when they have enough estrogen (and other pertinent hormones), and what happens when they have too little. It is what drives my mission of educating women and doctors about the power of adequately dosed hormone therapies.
When a woman has enough of the right hormones, eats the right foods, and lives the right lifestyle, amazing changes take place with how her mind works and how her body functions.
What I have also learned is that proper hormone balancing is a phasic journey to a clinical destination of optimal hormone homeostasis. Having someone who knows what they are doing to help you through the hormone balancing process to the Hormone Sweet Spot™ gives you a greater chance of getting your hormones balanced and keeping them balanced.
Isn't it about time you were happy most of the time for no real good reason?
I have taken the knowledge I have learned over the past 20 years as a clinical hormone coach and hormone patient and put it into this state-of-the-art hormone balancing program for women who suffer from…
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Menstrual disorders
- Premature perimenopause (POI)
- Early menopause
- Premature menopause
Getting hormones properly balanced is the greatest gift you can give to yourself and to those who love you.
What would it mean to you (and your family) if you were happy most of the time for no real good reason?
Side Effects of Hormonal Imbalance
- Bones—brittle, osteopenia, osteoporosis
- Boobs—tender, painful, get bigger, deflate, non-responsive, lack clitoral-nipple stimulation, heading South
- Cravings—sugar, salt, simple carbs, smoking, alcohol, shopping, gambling, sex
- Eyes—dry, unable to wear contact lenses, sensitive to sun, dark circles, infections
- Fatigue—chronic fatigue syndrome, adrenal fatigue, never feel rested, wired & tired, low energy, lack of motivation
- Gut—microbiome dysbiosis, estrobolome dysfunction, food allergies, increased sensitivity to foods, flatulence, gas, bloating, indigestion, acid reflux, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, estrogen dominance
- Hair—loss, thinning, increased growth on face and chin, coarse, dry, brittle, splitting, dull, lifeless, loss of eyebrows, loss of eyelashes, loss of pubic hair
- Head—headaches, migraines, dizziness, light-headed, difficulty concentrating, memory loss, foggy thinking, forgetfulness, inability to verbally express, can’t comprehend, or understand complex information and processes
- Heart—palpitations, rapid heartbeat, high cholesterol, high LDL, high triglycerides, poor circulation, greatest risk for heart disease, and significantly increased risk for heart attack
- Hot Flashes, cold flashes, night sweats, chills, poor body temperature regulation
- Incontinence—urinating during sneezing, laughing, coughing, or physical activity, more frequent need to urinate
- Joints—painful, swollen, snapping, cracking, stiff, carpal tunnel syndrome, water retention
- Menstrual—menstrual cycle dysfunction, irregular or absent periods, PMS, PMDD, lower back pain, menstrual migraines, and headaches
- Mental—mood swings, irritability, emotional disconnect, crying spells, depression, anger, anxiety and perpetual angst, anger outbursts, outrageous & unexplained behavior, malcontent, doesn’t like to be touched, isolation, confuses easily, dark thoughts, thoughts of suicide and homicide, self-loathing, self-hatred, lack of self-esteem, lack of self-confidence, lack of self-worth, insecure, negative thought processes, deep loneliness, inability to cope, constant hopeless feelings, fear-ridden, continual worry, easily annoyed, emotional immaturity, lack of will to live
- Mouth—periodontal disease, swollen and bleeding gums, burning tongue, increased tooth decay, tooth loss, jawbone recession, loose teeth, gum recession
- Muscles—atrophy, loss, fibromyalgia, stiffness, sore, backache, weak
- Nails—brittle, peeling, splitting, shredding, yellowing, irregularities in texture, unable to grow
- Odor—body odor changes, stinky; smells that were once pleasurable now smell rancid
- Periods—irregular, absence of, heavy, blood clots, long, painful, cramps, nausea, constipation, diarrhea, pelvic inflammation, increased sugar and simple carbohydrate cravings, stabbing lower back pain
- Respiratory—allergies, wheezing, coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath
- Sex—loss of desire, non-responsive, repulsed at the thought of, annoyed when approached, doesn’t want to want to have sex, inability to orgasm
- Skin—dry, dehydrated, wrinkled, sagging, loss of subcutaneous fat, cracking, acne, dull, pigment changes, brown spots, itchy, crawling feeling under skin, photosensitive, skin irregularities, rosacea, tiny red veins, flaky, shedding, sweating, electric shocks, tags, psoriasis, eczema
- Sleep—insomnia, trouble sleeping, lack of quality sleep, trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep, unable to get REM sleep, needing naps, wake up more tired
- Tingling Extremities—hands and feet falling asleep often, feel numb
- Vagina—atrophy, thinning, shrinkage, dry, itchy, odor, painful sex, non-responsive
- Voice—changes, deepens, throat and mouth dehydrates
- Weight—gain, increase upper arm and belly fat, boobs get bigger, inability to lose weight, insulin resistance
Balancing hormones the right way will get rid of or significantly improve every symptom on this list, including the many others not listed.
If you are currently on hormone therapy and have these symptoms, then chances are your hormones are not properly balanced.
Signature Hormone Balancing Program
Balance Your Hormones & Keep Them Balanced
Balance Your Hormones is the most clinically effective and sustainable female hormone balancing program available created by Clinical Hormone Coach, Marie Hoäg.
It is specifically designed for generally healthy women between the ages of 20-60+ who are serious about getting their hormones balanced and keeping them balanced.
- 8 Module Digital Course — This is a self-paced digital hormone balancing handbook designed for advanced female HRT protocols. There are things you need to know about sustainable female hormone balancing to be successful at getting your hormones balanced and keeping them balanced.
- Personal Hormone Coaching — One-on-one hormone coaching sessions to customize your personal hormone balancing journey to the Hormone Sweet Spot™. Getting your hormones balanced the right way requires someone who knows what they are doing to hold your hand through the hormone balancing process.
- Weekly Office Hours — Having a set time every week that you can drop in and get your questions answered on the fly allows for hormone balancing peace of mind.
- Direct Chat Communication — Having 24/7 direct chat access to your hormone coach allows you to never have to worry or wait to get your questions answered.
- Exclusive Community Group — A private, members-only social group for women who are on their way to or have achieved their Hormone Sweet Spot™ that offers camaraderie, support, and events.
Hormonal Balance Is A Destination Meeting Certain Clinical Criteria
There is a technique and a process to getting hormones balanced in women.
I teach you everything you need to know about how to balance your hormones and keep them balanced,
Guide you on how to prepare your body for advanced female hormone replacement therapy (HRT),
Advise you on the right diet and lifestyle that enhances the clinical efficacy and sustainability of the HRT you are prescribed,
Refer you to one of my experienced female HRT prescribing physicians, specifically trained in advanced female hormone restoration protocols, who will prescribe you the most clinically effective and sustainable HRT system for your hormone balancing needs,
And working as a team with your HRT physician, I will clinically coach you on the HRT system you are prescribed and manage your hormone balancing care.
You Will Learn
What It Takes To Balance Your Hormones
There is much to learn about hormone balancing and I have put it all together for you in this simple program. Here are just some of the things you will learn...
- What it means to balance hormones.
- What it takes to balance hormones.
- The causes of hormonal imbalance.
- How to know when your hormones are out of balance, what you could do to bring them back into balance, and how to never become hormonally out of balance again.
- Why the hormones you are taking now are not working and what you can do about it.
- Premature perimenopause (primary ovarian insufficiency), the causes of it, and what you can do about it.
- The three stages of perimenopause, the causes of perimenopause, and how you could reverse and prevent perimenopause for as long as you choose.
- The causes of the menopause, the four stages of post-menopause, and how you could reverse it and/or prevent it for as long as you choose.
- The causes of PMS, PMDD, menstrual cycle dysfunction, and how you could reverse and prevent these conditions forever.
- The health benefits of a regular menstrual cycle, and how you could establish and maintain one for as long as you choose even if you no longer have all your parts.
- The Fifth Vital Sign and how to use it to keep your hormones balanced.
- Understand your hormones; estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, thyroid, and others.
- The truth about estrogen and why your brain and body require plenty of it.
- The truth about estrogen dominance, the cause of it, and how you could reverse and prevent it forever.
- The four generations of hormone replacement therapy (HRT), what they are, how they work, what you can expect from each, the clinical efficacy of each, and which one may be right for you.
- The difference between hormone replacement therapy and hormone restoration therapy, and which may be right for you.
- How to put together an effective Hormone Health Team, who should be on it, and how to successfully lead your team.
- How to find the right HRT doctor for you.
- How to talk to your hormone doctor about HRT, how to articulate what you want to achieve with hormone therapy, and what your hormone balancing goals are.
- Endocrine disruption, what it is, how it affects your hormones, and how to avoid it.
- Ovarian dysfunction and hypoestrogenism, their side effects, and what you could do about it.
- How to find out if your ovaries are working or not and what you can do about it if they aren't.
- Lab work; how to order your own labs, where to order them, what to order, when to get them done, how to read them, how to use them as a tool to get your hormones balanced, and how to speak intelligently with your HRT doctor about them.
- Optimal hormone lab ranges for each hormone.
- The Estrobolome; why it's important, how to optimize it, and how to use it to balance your hormones.
- Which foods aid in hormone optimization and which foods cause hormonal imbalance.
- The truth about estrogen and cancer and why your risk for cancer (and other diseases) is greater the longer your estrogen remains too low.
- How to heal your gut with the right foods and the right hormones.
- How to create a personal diet and lifestyle regimen that enhances the clinical efficacy and sustainability of the HRT you take.
- Supplements that help balance hormones and gut performance and which ones cause hormonal imbalance and gut issues.
- And so much more.
A digital hormone balancing handbook for women taking advanced female HRT systems.
There are things you need to know and do if you want to successfully balance your hormones and keep them balanced.
Below is an outline of topics covered in the digital handbook course.
- Module 1: Hormone Balancing Fundamentals—learn the fundamentals of optimal female hormone balancing, the Hormone Sweet Spot™ and how it is determined, how the hormone balancing process works, and what you can expect from each phase of the process.
- Module 2: Introduction to Optimal Female Hormone Balancing—understand the causes of hormonal imbalance, the side effects of hormonal imbalance, and the main hormones you will be balancing.
- Module 3: The Fifth Vital Sign—learn about menstrual cycle dysfunction, the causes of it and its side effects, and the mental and physical benefits of establishing and maintaining a healthy menstrual cycle even if you no longer have all your parts.
- Module 4: Endocrine & Reproductive Life Stages—learn the endocrine life stages and the stages of reproductive aging, and how you may change your life stage so that you may never experience PMS, perimenopause, or menopause for as long as you choose.
- Module 5: Gut Health for Hormone Balancing—learn about the gut microbiome and the estrobolome, and how they play a critical role in optimal female hormone balancing and getting rid of estrogen dominance for good.
- Module 6: Nutrition For Hormone Balancing—learn what diets and nutritional supplements work best for optimal female hormone balancing and which ones to avoid.
- Module 7: Lifestyle for Hormone Balancing—learn how hormones affect sleep and how sleep affects hormone balancing, how exercise enhances HRT, and how the lifestyle choices you make influence the success and sustainability of the HRT you are prescribed.
- Module 8: HRT and Optimal Hormone Balance—learn the four generations of HRT and which one may be best for you, which HRT systems are best for achieving and maintaining the Hormone Sweet Spot™, and how to never be hormonally out of balance again.
If you are serious about getting your hormones balanced and keeping them balanced, this is the program for you.
Personal Hormone Coaching
Hormone Balancing Guidance by Experienced Clinical Hormone Coach
Part of the Balance Your Hormones Program includes personal one-on-one hormone coaching by a professionally trained and clinically seasoned hormone coach.
There is no more trying to figure it out on your own because I am here to hold your hand through the hormone balancing process. In your personal hormone coaching visits, I will...
- Order and review hormone lab work if indicated.
- Monitor your clinical indicators.
- Refer you to a properly trained hormone doctor who is clinically successful at optimizing estrogen and other hormones for women.
- Work directly with your hormone doctor as a virtual triage medical assistant.
- Coach you on the hormone replacement therapy (HRT) protocol you are prescribed.
- Recommend a diet and lifestyle that complements your HRT protocol.
- Answer any questions you have about hormones and hormone balancing.
- Recommend hormone balancing supplements that enhance your HRT protocol.
- 24/7 direct access to me so you never have to guess what to do.
Balancing hormones does not have to be hard and I'm here to walk you through the process.
Benefits of Hormone Balancing
How This Program Is Different
More effective and sustainable.
How is this program different?
Other hormone balancing programs are put together by those with no clinical experience working directly with patients using adequately dosed hormone therapies, and they do not focus on the right hormones.
Other programs do not properly address estrogen (the main female hormone) or leave estrogen out of their curriculum altogether.
Programs by those with no clinical hormone balancing success or knowledge of estrogen tend to give the wrong information about female hormone balancing and cause more problems for women such as estrogen dominance.
As a clinical hormone coach, this is one of the reasons I created this program—to give women the right information about hormone balancing so they have a greater chance at getting their hormones balanced and keeping them balanced.
*Note: This program is not like others where you are sold supplements, products, and expensive testing to manage the symptoms of your hormonal imbalance. Rather, it is a program where I help you get rid of your hormonal imbalance altogether so you will not need to take supplements and drugs to manage the symptoms of a hormonal imbalance you will not have.